GROVER GUNDRILLING, LLC Terms and Conditions
Should Grover Gundrilling, LLC (GG) be awarded an order from this quotation, the following shall be an irrevocable
part of said order.
- All agreements are contingent upon strikes, accidents, government regulations and requirements, and other delays unavoidable or beyond our control.
- Prices are based on the quality, quantity and type of material or equipment specified. Changes in specifications or deliveries will be subject to change in price.
- Orders accepted by us cannot be canceled except in writing and upon terms that will indemnify us against all loss.
- Customer Supplied Material:
- The customer is responsible for all additional incurred expenses that result from said material that is received at our plant with other dimensions or specifications than those agreed to at the time of the original quote.
- The customer is responsible for all additional incurred expenses due to inconsistency in said material such as variations in grain structure, stresses and strains, and/or variance in hardness causing warpage and distortion which affects the normal machining and/or drill drifting thereby affecting the drilling operations.
- The customer is responsible for all chemicals compositions and physical characteristics of said material(s).
- The customer is responsible for any delay and/or penalties resulting from these delays in regard to the delivery dates where the material had inconsistencies as before mentioned.
- Should GG be required or requested to supply or purchase the material for this order and said material is purchased or supplied to customer specifications and certified by mill suppliers, the afore-mentioned paragraph numbers 4. to 4.4 shall apply.
- GG assumes no material responsibility unless expressly agreed in writing by its authorized representative.
- Should GG be issued a purchase order for the services or goods described on the face of this quotation, GG accepts no responsibility or liability for such services or goods once completed and shipped by GG and accepted by the customer.
- Terms of Payment:
- All invoices are due and payable within 30 days of the date of invoice. However, unless otherwise indicated on the face of this invoice, a 2.0% discount shall be applied on all invoices paid within 10 days of the date of invoice.
- GG shall impose, and the customer shall pay, a service and handling charge of 2.0% per month, compounded daily, beginning 30 days after the date of invoice until the account balance, including all service and handling charges, is paid in full. For all accounts paid in full within 90 days of the date of invoice, the service charge and handling charge shall be waived.
- The customer shall reimburse GG for all expenses and attorneys fees incurred by GG in collecting delinquent accounts.
- Unless written authority is given, GG assumes no responsibility for work done by others or for expenses incurred by others in connection with repair or replacement of work described in this quotation. The performance of any unauthorized repair will be regarded as customer acceptance of the work described within.
- This quotation is based upon an initial set-up and an uninterrupted supply of customer furnished material to GG during the course of the order. Should the supply of material be interrupted, GG reserves the right to invoice the customer for any additional set-up charges which may be incurred due to such interruption(s).
- This quotation is an offer by GG and becomes a binding contract on the terms set forth herein when accepted in writing or upon shipment of customer furnished material for the work described herein.
- Should GG be issued a purchase order for the services or goods described on the face of this quotation, and should any such purchase order include terms or conditions which are inconsistent with or in addition to the terms hereof, any such inconsistent terms or conditions are not applicable unless expressly consented to in writing by an
authorized representative of GG, even if GG commences performance.
- This quotation does not include the right to any proprietary information of GG, any tooling, or the right of access to production facilities of GG.
- All tooling used in connection with the work quoted herein shall remain the property of GG.
- Unless indicated otherwise, this quotation does not include shipping containers.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices are based on the work being completed within one year from date of quote.