What We Believe
- We believe that investing in technology enables us to be faster, better and more cost-effective for our customers.
- We believe that leveraging the hearts and minds of our whole team leads to superior solutions driven by continuous improvement.
- We believe our integrity is more important than our bottom line and that our impact on the world is bigger than our building footprint.
- We believe creating a sense of purpose for our team results in the best-possible products and services for our customers.
Grover Gundrilling was founded in 1983 by Rupert and Suzanne Grover as a family owned contract gundrilling company in Oxford, Maine. In more recent years we have become a world-class producer of precision tubing and cannulated bar – creating input tubing in lengths long thought impossible. Our focus has been on partnering with our customers to understand their needs and help solve their problems—which is why many of our original customers are still with us nearly 40 years later. By combining deep technical knowledge with a dedication to serving our customers, we have grown from a small shop serving a New England customer base to become a trusted supplier to Medical and Aerospace manufacturing companies throughout the world.
Achieved ISO-9000 Quality Registration
Second Generation of Family Ownership Begins
Delivered Nitinol Precision Tube Hollows with less than 0.010” total wall variation
Began gundrilling finished medical components
Delivered Precision Tube Hollows with less than 0.006” total wall variation
Delivered Precision Tube Hollows with less than 0.004” total wall variation
Majority Ownership Purchased by Prime NRI
Delivered 10’ long cannulated bars for orthopedic device manufacturing
Achieved AS9100 Quality Registration
Delivered 12’ long cannulated bars for orthopedic device manufacturing
How We Work
Our experienced gundrillers, machinists, and engineering teams have collaborated to refine our proprietary methods to achieve the results our customers require, while remaining committed our core values:
- We will hold ourselves and our partners to the highest standards for SAFETY.
- We operate with the highest ETHICS AND INTEGRITY and expect the same from our business partners.
- We strive for EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE through meticulous planning, hard work, and relentless follow-through.
- We RESPECT our workforce and our partners through open communication, mutual accountability, and a culture that rewards performance and improvement.
- We strive to achieve our SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY goals by supporting our local communities and respecting the environment.
- We are committed to CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT in all that we do.
- We will achieve our goals because we believe PERSEVERANCE is a cornerstone of our company. We remain focused on our goals, and are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.