JOIN OUR TEAM
At Grover, we believe everything we make has the potential to change lives. Each day brings new challenges which we view as opportunities to exceed our customers’ expectations. As an innovative and growing company, we are always looking for passionate and talented people to join our team. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, we encourage you to apply.
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Click on the listed positions to show description.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Grover Precision is a leading provider of precision seamless cannulated bar, input tubing, gundrilling, deep-hole drilling, honing, and related machining, and support services to a broad range of industry markets including medical, orthopedic, surgical, implantable medical devices, aerospace, and power generation. We believe that investing in technology enables us to be faster, better, and more cost-effective for our customers.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing work orders, scheduling and purchasing. The successful candidate will become responsible for the development of effective processes, establishing competitive relationships with our supply vendors and management of support personnel.
Planning / Scheduling:
- Interfacing with the ERP/MRP system, the Supply Chain Manager will manage Routings and Work orders for the shop floor
- The Supply Chain Manager will take the lead on developing production schedules for the work centers, taking into account machine capacity, manpower availability, customer requirements, and other factors
- The Supply Chain Manager will be a key communicator between the shop floor and Customer Service concerning commitment dates, expediting, and other routine issues
- The Supply Chain Manager will interface with outside suppliers for production and indirect materials to support improvement opportunities for cost and timing
- The Supply Chain Manager will schedule and follow up outside service timing and completion to support the work flow of production jobs.
- The Supply Chain Manager will track vendor performance and will work with the Director of Operations to identify opportunities to improve performance.
- 5-7 years or more in a supply chain role (planning, scheduling, inventory, purchasing, logistics)
- Supervisory / management experience
- Significant experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Ability to produce and maintain documents, and reports in Microsoft Excel
MACHINE OPERATOR - 2ND SHIFT
Would you like to earn $20.00 per hour while learning a new trade? We offer that, a total of 19 days paid off per year, full benefits and much more.
Grover Gundrilling has been in business for over 35 years and continues to be a leader in our industry.
- Innovated technology
- Ranked best in class
- Bonus plan allowing YOU to bring home up to 12% of your gross pay per quarter
We are looking for full-time, first and second shift machine operators. If you like working with your hands and want to help create precise, detailed work, this job’s for you! Salary is starting at $20.00 per hour. We offer:
- Very competitive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, STD and LTD
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pay for Skill Program
- Generous Gain Sharing Program
Grover Gundrilling, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your Future Starts Here