Grover Precision Quality Policy
It is the policy of Grover Precision is to provide the highest level of Seamless Cannulated Tubing, Precision Component Gundrilling, Honing and Machining services along with the highest quality of workmanship to a diverse customer base.
Our skilled workforce is critical to our ability to profitably meet our customers demanding and constantly changing and evolving requirements.
Grover Precision’s Objectives are:
- To continue to grow our customer base through an increased presence in our Marketing of Services.
- To use a measurement scale of On-Time delivery to monitor our effectiveness for providing our customers with an effective planning tool for meeting their customer’s needs.
- To continually provide our workforce with the hands-on training that is required to stay at the forefront of technological advances that are available to our industry.
- To continually monitor our Process Capabilities in order to keep up with customers’ requests as their industries change.
- To track and reduce deviations in order to continually improve the quality of our service.
Click on a certification to view and download.
International Traffic in Arms